What’s different about Kim Tasso? Why choose Kim Tasso?
- Experience with professional services – Over 25 years working with 300 professional service firms – both in-house and as a consultant – provides a deep understanding of the culture of legal, accountancy and property partnerships. And knowledge of best practice. See my client lists.
- Qualified in management, marketing, psychology and coaching – An unusual blend of post-graduate marketing diploma and an MBA as well as a degree in psychology and qualifications in coach/mentoring (with Eric Parsloe), NLP, psychometrics (British Psychological Society) and counselling ensures effectiveness of both change management and learning programmes.
- Highly rated trainer of professionals and support staff – Dozens of courses provided each year through commercial organisations such as MBL and CLT for fee-earners as well as over 20 courses a year for support staff through the Professional Marketing Forum and numerous in-house courses all receive consistently high ratings by delegates. Sessions are always interactive, experiential and motivational.
- Experienced in selling – 30 years’ experience in successfully targeting, contacting, cultivating, pitching to and converting new business. Particularly experienced at business-to-business selling to C-Suite and technical buyers and pitching and tendering – where my conversion rate for clients remains at 100%.
- Published author – Recognised as an expert with seven books published. 20 years as Commissioning Editor for a professional marketing magazine and features writer for business, legal, accountancy and property magazines. This adds credibility when working with resistant teams.