PublicationsPosted on: July 19, 2013
My passion for writing pervades all aspect of my life. There are many publications by Kim Tasso. Much of my work doesn’t bear my name in the publications, web sites and blogs of my clients. But I have published a fair amount in my own name. This section describes the materials that I have had published in traditional media whereas the blogs section guides you through my on-line and more regularly updated content.
I have written four books – please click on the link to see more details:
- Rainmakers and Trailblazers – a practical step-by-step guide to effective business development for lawyers (Legal Monitor) 2014
- Dynamic practice development – Selling skills and techniques for the professions (Thorogood) 2003
- Media relations in property (with Graham Norwood) (EG Books) 2006
- Growing your property partnership – Plans, promotion and people (EG Books) 2009
- Better Business Relationships
- Social Media for Lawyers
The latter three books are available from Amazon. And I am immensely proud that the EG Books are also available in larger branches of Waterstone’s. Second shelf down and towards the right – that’s my book in Waterstone’s in Piccadilly!
Growing your property partnership in Waterstone’s Piccadilly
I have written hundreds of articles for the property, legal, marketing and other media. They are listed in this section and there are keywords search for you to find the most relevant ones and I will happily send you across copies of those that you are interested in. Copyright issues prevent me from showing them all online – even though I wrote them!
I have written numerous other publications. Most importantly:
- A White Paper on The use of Apps in the profession – lawyers, accountants and surveyors.
- A White Paper on The use of social media in relationship development in the professions.
- Two articles for Ark’s “Best Practices in Legal Marketing” – one on securing your seat at the strategy table and another on low budget marketing.
- The marketing and business development chapter of The Law Society’s Probate practitioner’s handbook. The sixth edition arrived in 2010.
- An article on Developing the art of sales and marketing in The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales Finance and Management Special Report on Starting a Business in February 2010
- Marketing legal services to the grey market was published in October 2008 in Elderly Client Adviser magazine.
- The Managing Partners Forum UK contribution to International Professional Management Week – to help senior partners manage their time more effectively – Management Diary