White Paper: Apps by UK law, accountancy and property firms – Are we missing the mobile revolution?Posted on: June 1, 2012
Are you App-Aware, App-Agnostic or App-Happy?
I have monitored the introduction of Apps by professional service firms (PSFs) in the legal, accountancy and property markets over the past few years and even built a spread sheet analysing their key features and relative strengths and weaknesses.
I intended to write a blog summarising my preliminary observations and including some guidance for those who are unfamiliar with the planning, project management and technical development processes – and the costs – involved in such a venture.
However, once I started I soon realised that there was considerably more to share than I could realistically present in a blog and so I have produced a 19 page White Paper.
Key topics covered include:
- Early professional firm Apps
- Property Apps
- Legal Apps
- Accountants and tax adviser Apps
- Professional institutions
- Current App categories
- Types of professional firm Apps
- Professional firm App Grading
- Potential for other professional service firm Apps
- App development and costs
- A strategic vacuum?
- A way forward?
Fresh01 – recent winners, on behalf of clients Lockheed Martin Corporation for the Second Nature e-learning product, of the Award for Distinction for Interactive Media at the18th Annual Communicator Awards – were kind enough to provide input to the development and costs element of the report. Thanks Guys! www.fresh01.com
Please email me for a free copy of the White Paper: email@example.com
- 12 thoughts on the future of digital marketing in the professions
- App development case study – Mills & Reeve lawyers
- Outsourcing App by Stephenson Harwood solicitors
- Case Study – UK tax rates app from Haines Watts accountants
- Another legal App – Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman’s Sourcing Deal Tool Kit
- Update on Apps in professional service firms
- Law firms still missing a trick with apps?
- Property sector consultancy
- Legal market research – Mobile apps in law firms 2017
- Current and future trends in web technology
- Property marketing case study – Antony Slumbers: a sense of place, experiential marketing and augmented reality
- Law firm app review – ProAnnexUs directory and transaction platform for clients of legal services
- Accountancy marketing case studies – Strategy and relationship management at BDO, Grant Thornton and RSM International
- Accountancy sector consultancy
- Growing Your Property Partnership
- Instead of the 12 days of Christmas, here’s the 12 Ps of Partner Competencies
- Property marketing case study – John Rushton at Small Back Room: Community, content and customer experience
- Media Relations in Property
- Accountancy marketing case study – Grant Thornton and Lexis® Interaction® aligning partner KPIs with business objectives
- Delegation and project management
- Why is project management important for the professions?
Category: Accountants, Kim's Blog, Lawyers, Management Skills, Marketing, Property, Relationship Management, Social Media, Statistics and trends, Strategy, Web Sites
Tagged: Accountants, Agents, Apps, Architect, Architects, Barristers, Employment Law, Family, Innovation, Lawyers, Mobile, Personal injury, Private client, Product Development, Project management, Property, Statistics, Strategy, Surveyors, Technology, Trends, Wills