Skip to content
Typical questionsKim Tasso2013-08-20T14:21:50+01:00
Typical questions and problems (from clients)
- Can you develop and deliver client care training?
- We just can’t get our fee earners to take business development seriously.
- We need more new clients
- We’ve been successful and grown – what now?
- How do we know that the money and time we invest in marketing is working?
- Half the partnership wants to be more focused, the remainder want to maintain our successful formula – what do we do?
- We don’t want to do any marketing but feel we ought to – can you help?
- Can you help us choose the right marketing director/manager?
- Can you tell us whether our business development team is structured appropriately?
- What do you think of our brochure/web site/plan/campaign?
- How much should we be spending on marketing?
- How do we improve cross selling?
- Can you help us raise our profile?