Where did 2022 go? It seemed to fly past. So now we are looking at how we might do things differently and better in 2023. One task will be to plan your self-development – particularly with regards to enhancing your soft skills in 2023. Here’s some inspiration to get you started:
This article – an update on soft skills (following the book I wrote in 2020 Essential soft skills for lawyers (kimtasso.com)) and news of a new leadership skills project at the Managing Partners’ Forum – was published in Lexology in November 2022 Soft skills revisited – with a leadership perspective (kimtasso.com)
- Change management 20 insights on change management processes and communication (kimtasso.com)
- Coaching Book review: Coaching skills: A handbook by Jenny Rogers (kimtasso.com)
- Creativity and problem-solving Using creativity to turn problems into opportunities in client service (kimtasso.com)
- Networking Book review – Great networking by Alisa Grafton (kimtasso.com) and Introduction to networking skills (Video) (kimtasso.com)
- Pitching Pitching insights – Qualification, Branding and Following up (kimtasso.com)
- Presentation skills (and video) An introduction to presentation skills – Easy as ABC (Video) (kimtasso.com)
- Relationships A general law of interpersonal relationships? (kimtasso.com)
- Referrer management Referrer Management workshop (June 2022) (kimtasso.com)
- Sales and selling skills Sales processes and selling skills for targeting and meetings (kimtasso.com)
- Telephone skills Telephone skills: Anxiety, voice, etiquette and the client experience (kimtasso.com)
- Writing Hooks, Headlines and Hard-Wired Words: 11 ideas for better writing (kimtasso.com)
If you would like information on any other resources (or online and in person training) please let me know.
Happy New Year!