Digital marketing enabled interns going fast!Posted on: July 1, 2012
Econsultancy – as part of its corporate social responsibility programme – is taking some of the brightest graduates and putting them through an intensive “graduate boot camp” digital marketing training programme and making them available for three month internships.
The initial 20 “inspiring interns” – whose disciplines span marketing, media, journalism, economics, environmental management and even law – are being snapped up quickly (although official booking doesn’t start until 2nd July) so move fast if you would like one to join you.
To get one of these high quality people on your team you need to pay £2,250 towards the cost of the selection, training and administration and then pay expenses for the duration of their internship (although they do encourage employers to offer a modest weekly wage to the interns for even more motivation!).
Their intensive training covers inbound marketing, digital marketing, search engine optimisation (SEO), social media and analytics so they’d be a valuable additional pair of hands for firms who are getting started in this area.
And you will be contributing to the career development of the next generation of marketers!
Details of the programme are shown here: http://econsultancy.com/uk/hello/bootcamp where you can also see the CVs and videos of the current batch of graduates.
For further information email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 020 7269 1470.
- Search Engine Optimisation SEO – An update
- The arrival of Generation G (for generosity)
- Book Review: Understanding Digital Marketing – Marketing strategies for engaging the digital generation (Damian Ryan and Calvin Jones)
- Digital marketing qualifications update
- Book review: Understanding Digital Marketing – Marketing strategies for engaging the digital generation by Damian Ryan Third Edition (Kogan Page)