One of my accountancy clients alerted me to a provider of content (The content provider for accountancy firms – Informanagement) which also provides legal content to small and medium firms in The Netherlands. It also provides content to law firms in The Netherlands and is about to extend the service to UK law firms. So here’s a quick marketing technology system review – Informanagement integrated content and distribution system for accountancy and legal firms.
About Informanagement integrated content and distribution system
Informanagement is an integrated marketing system supporting regular client communications through:
- An integrated platform for content management and distribution
- High quality articles (content) for lawyers or accountants (within a WordPress database) for integration with a website or distribution through emails, newsletters or social media
- Ability to add your own articles and edit those provided
- Facilities to tailor the design and images to a firm’s own requirements
- Email marketing (Informail)
- Email tools which integrate with CRMs and allow lists to be imported (similar to MailChimp)
- List subscription/unsubscribe management
- Ability to incorporate the articles (whether produced by the system or your own) into newsletters
- Standard brochures and practice area/team fact sheets that can be tailored with your own content and listing your own lawyers or accountants
- Social media integration
- Allows articles to be shared or scheduled through social media accounts
- Uses standard hashtags but allows others to be added
- Proof reading and approval processes
The system is simple and easy to use. And is targeted at smaller law and accountancy firms who need to supplement their limited marketing and business development resources.
Whilst some might argue that content and articles should reflect the firm’s brand and the personality of the author, many smaller practices simply don’t have the resources or expertise to produce high quality content on a regular basis. Informanagement allows users to either use the articles in their original form or to edit and tailor them to reflect the firm and author’s personality.
The subscription service (one article a week) starts at 175 Pounds per month per category (of which there are seven for legal content). The initial set up costs to integrate with a web site is from 400 Pounds.
Informanagement was formed in The Netherlands in 2002 and has over 600 clients there (mostly small and medium sized accountancy practices plus law firms). It has 500 accountancy clients in the UK and will be launching to law firms soon. It has editorial teams of lawyers and accountants producing content on the most important cases in The Netherlands and the UK.
Other content providers for accountants and lawyers
There are several content providers in the UK. There are specialist PR agencies and content writers as well as subscription services. For example:
- For lawyers
- For accountants
Please let me know if you would add any other providers to the list.