Legal Marketing Technology Case Studies – Highlights from Conscious Solutions “Marketing in a digital world”Posted on: December 2, 2014
At a recent course on “Marketing in a Digital World” (see the related blog), Conscious Solutions http://www.conscious.co.uk/site/home/ provided insights into a number of legal marketing technology case studies.
Boys and Maughan http://www.boysandmaughan.co.uk/
- Storytelling client case study on collaborative family law using video
- Integration with Child Support Agency calculator
- Process fact sheets
Capital Law http://www.capitallaw.co.uk/
- Consultancy and insight sub-brands
- Multiple client log in areas
- Google+ page
Clutton Cox http://www.cluttoncox.co.uk/
- Good use of SlideShare
- Conveyancing blog and blogs for Yell.com
- Video on conveyancing fee calculator
Eric Robinson http://www.ericrobinson.co.uk/
- Good jargon buster
- Online payment facilities
- Google+ and other social media use
- Videos (especially client testimonials)
- Online client satisfaction survey
- Downloadable tips book series
Fisher Meredith http://www.fishermeredith.co.uk/
- Enquiry form on the home page
- YouTube channel with videos
- Online debt collection service
- Outsourced social media
Goldsmith Williams http://www.goldsmithwilliams.co.uk/
- Excellent infographics on the conveyancing process
- GWLive mobile app for case tracking
- Due diligence pack for introducers
Hyphen Law http://www.hyphenlaw.co.uk/
- Wide screen images
- Numerous and easy contact options
- Clear case studies
- Focus on deputyship services
Kemp Little http://www.kemplittle.com/
- HR Bytes online service – priority booking
- Online event booking
Novum Law http://www.novumlaw.com/
- Live chat facilities via Ngage.com
- Personal injury and clinical negligence client case study videos
- Links to Headway and Child Brain Injury Trust (CBIT)
- Helpful guides
Having just been a judge for the Legal Industry Video Awards – where I watched over 50 videos from the legal sector – I would recommend that you review the results that will be published in early December before embarking on your video project. http://www.legaltechnology.com/category/video-awards-2014/
Conscious also produces an annual benchmark of 220 law firm web site Google Analytics data
- Lawyers move from the dark side into marketing
- Why should a law, accountancy or surveying practice use Twitter?
- What can a young lawyer do to support business development within the firm?
- What are the essential elements of a law firm web site?
- Key strategies for law firms – Netlaw Conference report
- Legal marketing case study – Mishcon de Reya
- Integrated marketing systems (Web, CRM, ERM etc) – Hubbard One
- Is social media relevant for lawyers, accountants and surveyors?
- Product and service development – Legal Sector (Epoq webinar)
- Effective marketing and relationship management on a low budget
- Book review: Ark’s “Best Practices in Legal Marketing”
- Technology, strategy, innovation and pricing dominate Law South Conference
- App development case study – Mills & Reeve lawyers
- How can lawyers reshape their skills services and careers?
- Why should lawyers accountants surveyors and other professionals devote time to blogging?
- Digital PR case study – Brecher Solicitors: from food to law to property blogging
- A history of marketing in UK law firms – another perspective
- How are lawyers accountants and surveyors using social media in a more advanced way?
- Case study (Law firm marketing) - Mishcon de Reya
- Legal Marketing Case study - How Thomson Snell & Passmore lawyers grew a new office from scratch
- Legal Marketing Case study - Withy King's research/media relations campaign
- Training Courses
- Selling Skills for the Professions
- Legal marketing case study: Focused newsletters at the heart of client relationship and events programmes at Aaron & Partners
- Case study: Developing a family law practice at Oxley & Coward solicitors in Yorkshire
- Legal marketing case study: Irwin Mitchell combines DR advertising, online promotion and brand building
- How can a lawyer become more effective at business development?
- How do I integrate social media into my business development?
- Legal Marketing Case Study: "Hot on family law" at Rayden Solicitors
- Withers’ double win - A cracking demonstration of superb law firm marketing AND a tour de force on legal pitfalls in social media
- Property marketing case study: Adam Tinworth on the challenges of on-line communities and content management
- Legal marketing case studies – Farrer & Co Lexis® Interaction® and Berwin Leighton Paisner Siteimprove web governance suite
- Marketing in a digital world – Conscious Solutions seminar review
- Marketing communications technology for professional firms
- How do I use Twitter?
- About Kim
- Update on digital marketing and social media in the professions (May 2015)
- Crisis management - When your web site is hacked…
- Legal Marketing Case Study – Rix & Kay thought leadership in the later life and care sectors
- Legal Marketing Case Study – Fisher Meredith family law services and so much more
- Legal marketing case studies – Digital marketing at The Law Society Law Management Conference 2017
- How do I improve my web site performance in search engines (SEO)?
- LawBid - New matchmaking service for individuals and businesses seeking lawyers (outsourcing legal marketing)
- What is the impact of technology on marketing?
- Client References
- 10 steps to create a business development campaign
- Accountancy marketing case study – Manufacturing and engineering benchmarking thought leadership at MHA
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Digital PR case study – BDO accountants “Service2020: Megatrends for the decade ahead” and local government social media campaign
- Law firm web site benchmark from Draw
- Video in the marketing mix – Legal video awards and trends for 2015
- Business development for lawyers – Pipelines, relationship management and international marketing (October 2017)
- Accountancy marketing case study - How KPMG influenced £35 million in new business by blending digital and offline media
- Impact of technology on marketing
- Speaking and Lecturing
- There’s a real person behind that Persona
- Search Engine Optimisation SEO – An update
- Rainmakers and Trailblazers – Business development for lawyers
Category: Kim's Blog, Lawyers, Marketing, Social Media, Web Sites
Tagged: Analysis, blog, Business Development, Case Studies, Case Study, Communications, Digital Marketing, Digital PR, events, Family, Family Law, Google+, Inbound Marketing, Lawyers, Legal, Marketing, Personal injury, PI, Social Media, Technology, video