The 22nd Annual Professional Marketing Conference titled “Sharpen your client focus” http://www.pmforum.co.uk/conference.aspx took place in September 2017. It was a fine line-up of speakers and sessions including:
- Andrew Grill of IBM (a practical futurologist) talking about digital disruption, influencer marketing and the importance of LinkedIn for building personal brands
- An excellent presentation on client relationship management (CRM) and key account management (KAM) at property giant JLL (see the blog at: http://kimtasso.com/property-marketing-case-study-client-key-client-relationship-management-jll/)
- Allan Evans of BDO accountants on managing international clients (see the blog at: http://kimtasso.com/international-relationship-management-highlights-talk-allan-evans-bdo-accountants/)
- Daniel Priestley, consultant to entrepreneurs and author of “Key Person of Influence” on personal effectiveness (see the separate blog at: http://kimtasso.com/building-personal-brand-key-person-influence-daniel-priestley/)
- The client panel – chaired by Andrew Rogerson of agency Grist with representatives from CIM, Transport for London and FourFront Group – tackled topics including pitching, relationship management and technology (see the separate blog at; http://kimtasso.com/client-feedback-horses-mouth-professional-marketing-conference-cim-tfl-fourfront-property/)
There were also good sessions from David Gilroy of Conscious Solutions on artificial intelligence and automation and from Simon Marshall of Burges Salmon on digital marketing.
My full conference report will appear in Professional Marketing magazine shortly http://www.pmforum.co.uk/pm-magazine/pm-magazine.aspx